Hello again! Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
Credit Card Logos
With the addition of the credit card logos that you accept online; reduction in errors and greater clarity for your Customers means an increase in online conversions.
- Fixed a minor issue with Viator bookings and Rezdy Pick-up Location
- Fixed an issue with incorrect commission calculations for Viator bookings within Rezdy
- Fixed an issue with Cross Domain Tracking
- Fixed a minor issue with the calendar affecting Users in different timezones from the Regional Settings in Rezdy.
- Fixed an issue with the Calendar load loop
- Fixed an issue with the right click within the Manifest
- Fixed an issue with the side scroll bar appearing only at the bottom of the Manifest
- Fixed an issue with the Manifest not loading on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue with Book Now buttons not triggering a modal window
- Fixed an issue with the modal close button display