Hello again! Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
Billing Email for Agents
You can now designate a different email address for your Agents within their profile. You can find this within the Additional Information section:
Now when you generate and send an invoice to an Agent, it will use the email address entered here. Very handy for Agents who have a separate accountant email contact.
- Improved Calendar navigation with the re-addition of the Today button.
- Fixed an issue with exclusive taxes not being applied on Vouchers.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent dates on the Agenda view.
- Fixed an issue with the Manifest pickup time not displaying chronological order.
- Fixed an issue with On Hold bookings, not allowing Customers to join waiting list.
- Fixed an issue with Calendar mini calendar showing inconsistent dates.
- Fixed an issue with the Manifest and Smartwaiver data not loading.
- Fixed an issue with the Manifest displaying pickup info incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with the Back button behaviour within an Order resulting in an error.
- Fixed an issue with the Manifest showing 0 quantities in Extras.
- Fixed an issue with the Agenda not displaying views correctly.