Hello again! Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
The new manifest comes with several improvements over the current manifest. The ability to create and save multiple manifests, the ability to group orders by more than just Session, and the ability to show and hide more information are just a few noteworthy mentions, also loading times are now 10 times faster.
Improved integration centre
To help configure Rezdy for your website we have separated our integrations into two key parts, "Sell Online" and "3rd Party Integrations"
New Sell Online Menu
All of the plugins helping you to integrate Rezdy into your website are now located under the new "Sell Online" menu including;
- Theme Design (configure Rezdy to match your website and business brand.)
- Booking Button (configure and preview the Booking Button plugin).
- Booking Plugins (configure and preview alternate Rezdy Booking plugins.)
The new Theme Design menu greatly simplifies the setup and configuration of Rezdy into your existing website with more colour configuration options and a simplified approach to enabling key functionality in the Rezdy shopping cart and check out.
Updated integrations menu
Under the updated "Integrations" menu you will now find a range of different integrations previously hidden in dropdown menus.
- Google (configure GA tracking code.)
- Facebook (configure Facebook integration and pixel tracking.)
- Custom Conversion Tracking
- Third Party Apps
- Rezdy API
- Payment Gateways
A new shopping cart & check out header
To create a better experience for your customers when making a booking, we have updated the header for the shopping cart and check out pages. The header now incorporates the language, currency and sharing selectors, plus a new shopping cart indicator on the product list page (when not embedded in an iFrame), so customers know when they have an item in their shopping cart.
In addition to the above changes, the header now supports showing our customers logos or banner image (if added). You can configure the updated header under the new "Sell Online" menu.
- Fixed a display issue on the booking form where some Stripe fields were not displaying correctly for some customers.
- Fixed an issue where the pickup information was disappearing from the manifest and orders.