ABA Bank is Cambodia's leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and entered the Top 5 commercial banks of the country.
Important: Only USD & KHR currencies are supported to use this Payment Gateway.
Set Up Payment Gateway: ABA
- Click Settings
- Click Online Payment
- Tick Accept Credit Card payments
- Select ABA (Cambodia)
- Enter Merchant ID, this should be the same as the Username used to login to the ABA Portal, but confirm this with ABA.
- Enter API Key (Please contact your ABA team to get your API Key)
- Enter API URL (Please contact your ABA team to get your API URL)
Optional: Configure credit card surcharges. Click the Save button at the bottom.
Login to your ABA management portal, and click the on the top right.
- Click Payment Process
- Enter a Continue Shopping Label e.g. Continue Shopping...
- Enter the Push Back Notification URL
- replace MYREZDYURLID with your Rezdy booking form URL ID. This can be found within Rezdy > Settings > Edit My Profile > Your Rezdy URL
- Enter the Continue Shopping URL
- Select Json
- Click Update Settings