The manifest comes with several improvements over the legacy manifest. The ability to create and save multiple manifests, the ability to group orders by more than just Session, and the ability to show and hide more information are just a few noteworthy mentions, also loading times are now 10 times faster.
Additionally, the setup of the manifest has changed, and is a lot faster and streamlined. All done now within the Manifest page itself, rather than within each Product's Booking Info tab.
Join our Webinar next week! Showcasing the Mobile Manifest.
Join the Rezdy Guru's for a free webinar, we'll go over all of the most recent updates to the manifest, including a demonstration on the mobile manifest and how a specific resource user is able to see only the orders that they have been allocated for the day.
Keep scrolling to see the updates!
|Time Zone||Webinar 1||Webinar 2||Webinar 3||Webinar 4|
|Pacific Time||16:45 [Monday 25 June 2018]||16:45 [Tuesday 26 June 2018]||16:30 [Wednesday 27 June 2018]||10:00 [Friday 29 June 2018]|
|Eastern Time||19:45 [Monday 25 June 2018]||19:45 [Tuesday 26 June 2018]||19:30 [Wedesday 27 June 2018]||13:00 [Friday 29 June 2018]|
|Central Time||18:45 [Monday 25 June 2018]||18:45 [Tuesday 26 June 2018]||18:30 [Wedesday 27 June 2018]||12:00 [Friday 29 June 2018]|
|Australian Eastern Time||09:45 [Tuesday 26 June 2018]||09:45 [Wednesday 27 June 2018]||09:30 [Thursday 28 June 2018]||03:00 [Saturday 30 June 2018]|
Per participant check-in
You can now select between checking in individual participants, or all participants on an order. This will allow for greater insight and tracking of guests who showed up, and those who have not. Per participant check-in is available on both the desktop manifest and Rezdy App on mobile devices (including mobile manifest)
Removal of duplicated order information
Duplicated lines of Order information can now be hidden, found within the Filters section of the Manifest
- Click Show Columns
- Check the Don't repeat order information box
Print only this session
We've reduced the amount of time and clicks it takes to print off a single Session
Automatic collapse of past sessions
Last but not least; past Sessions will now auto collapse
How to create a custom Manifest
This contains the following sections:
- Group Orders By
- Filter by Order Status
- Filter Products & Categories
- Filter Resources
- Show Columns
- Apply Settings & Save Settings
The current Manifest only allows you to group by Session, you can now group by the following options.
- None: No grouping.
- Session: group Orders by Session start times.
- Product: group Orders by Product name.
- Pickup: group Orders by Pickup time. Click here to learn more about My Pickups.
- Order: group Orders by Order number.
- Start Time: group Orders by Session start time.
Filter by Order Status
By filtering in or out specific Products, you can create a Product specific Manifest to be viewed by a particular Guide or Driver, who only needs to see a specific set of Products.
- Select one or more Products to filter in or out
- Click the Select/Deselect All button if you want to filter in or out a specific category of Products.
By filtering in or out specific Resources, you can create a Manifest for each of your Guides, Drivers or Pilots.
- Select one or more Resources to filter in or out.
This is where you can select which columns are shown and hidden.
Show Columns is split into the following sections:
- Hide empty Columns: this will automatically hide empty columns
- Don't repeat order information: this allows you to hide duplicate order rows
- Order Columns: this contains columns relating to the Order itself, e.g. balances owed, Agent name, Order Number, and any custom Booking Info > Ask once per order questions.
- Product Columns: this contains columns relating to the Product itself, e.g. Extras, Quantities, and Pickup information.
- Customer Columns: this contains columns relating to the Customer completing the online Order, e.g. Customer Full Name, Customer Phone (or mobile), and Customer Email.
- Participant Columns: this contains columns relating to the participants, e.g. First Name, Last Name, and any custom Booking Info > Ask for each Participant questions.
The New Manifest allows you to create and save multiple Manifests, super handy if you need to create a Manifest for all of your Resources and Guides who only need to see their specific Tours for the day. Group Orders by Pickup, create, save, and send a Manifest sorted by pick up time and location to your Drivers!
As you are showing and hiding columns, click the Apply Settings button to make changes to the Manifest.
All columns you choose to show can be sorted and ordered to your preference. Once you are happy with the ordering, and sorting of columns, click Settings:
- Give your Manifest a name.
- Click Save Settings.
It can now be found and selected from within the drop down box: