The new manifest comes with several improvements over the current manifest. The ability to create and save multiple manifests, the ability to group orders by more than just Session, and the ability to show and hide more information are just a few noteworthy mentions, also loading times are now 10 times faster.
Additionally, the setup of the new manifest has changed, and is a lot faster and streamlined. All done now within the Manifest page itself, rather than within each Product's Booking Info tab.
Please Note: The new Manifest has more intuitive settings, and is also a lot more flexible in its setup. Unfortunately that means old Manifest settings previously set within each Products' setup page cannot be reused. They will be ignored and eventually removed.
How to create a custom Manifest
This contains the following sections:
- Group Orders By
- Filter by Order Status
- Filter Products & Categories
- Filter Resources
- Show Columns
- Apply Settings & Save Settings
The current Manifest only allows you to group by Session, you can now group by the following options.
- None: No grouping.
- Session: group Orders by Session start times.
- Product: group Orders by Product name.
- Pickup: group Orders by Pickup time. Click here to learn more about My Pickups.
- Order: group Orders by Order number.
Filter by Order Status
By filtering in or out specific Products, you can create a Product specific Manifest to be viewed by a particular Guide or Driver, who only needs to see a specific set of Products.
- Select one or more Products to filter in or out
- Click the Select/Deselect All button if you want to filter in or out a specific category of Products.
By filtering in or out specific Resources, you can create a Manifest for each of your Guides, Drivers or Pilots.
- Select one or more Resources to filter in or out.
This is where you can select which columns are shown and hidden. By default, empty columns are hidden; uncheck this option to show empty columns.
Show Columns is split into the following sections:
- Order Columns: this contains columns relating to the Order itself, e.g. balances owed, Agent name, Order Number, and any custom Booking Info > Ask once per order questions.
- Product Columns: this contains columns relating to the Product itself, e.g. Extras, Quantities, and Pickup information.
- Customer Columns: this contains columns relating to the Customer completing the online Order, e.g. Customer Full Name, Customer Phone (or mobile), and Customer Email.
- Participant Columns: this contains columns relating to the participants, e.g. First Name, Last Name, and any custom Booking Info > Ask for each Participant questions.
The New Manifest allows you to create and save multiple Manifests, super handy if you need to create a Manifest for all of your Resources and Guides who only need to see their specific Tours for the day. Group Orders by Pickup, create, save, and send a Manifest sorted by pick up time and location to your Drivers!
As you are showing and hiding columns, click the Apply Settings button to make changes to the Manifest.
All columns you choose to show can be sorted and ordered to your preference. Once you are happy with the ordering, and sorting of columns, click Settings:
- Give your Manifest a name.
- Click Save Settings.
It can now be found and selected from within the drop down box: