The manifest comes with several improvements over the legacy manifest. The ability to create and save multiple manifests, the ability to group orders by more than just Session, and the ability to show and hide more information are just a few noteworthy mentions, also loading times are now 10 times faster.
How to create a custom manifest
- Click Schedule
- Click Manifest
- Select Filters
How to print the Manifest
- You can print the entire manifest for the day, or;
- Print each product's manifest individually.
Group Orders By
The current Manifest only allows you to group by Session, you can now group by the following options.
- None: No grouping.
- Session: group Orders by Session start times.
- Product: group Orders by Product name.
- Pickup: group Orders by Pickup time. Click here to learn more about My Pickups.
- Order: group Orders by Order number.
- Start Time: group Orders by Session start time.
Filter by Order Status
You can now filter in all Order statuses to be displayed on the Manifest as required.
Filter Products & Categories
By filtering in or out specific Products, you can create a Product specific Manifest to be viewed by a particular Guide or Driver, who only needs to see a specific set of Products.
- Select one or more Products to filter in or out
- Click the Select/Deselect All button if you want to filter in or out a specific category of Products.
By filtering in or out specific Resources, you can create a Manifest for each of your Guides, Drivers or Pilots.
- Select one or more Resources to filter in or out.
This is where you can select which columns are shown and hidden.
Show Columns is split into the following sections:
- Hide empty Columns: this will automatically hide empty columns
- Don't repeat order information: this allows you to hide duplicate order rows
- Order Columns: this contains columns relating to the Order itself, e.g. balances owed, Agent name, Order Number, and any custom Booking Info > Ask once per order questions.
- Product Columns: this contains columns relating to the Product itself, e.g. Extras, Quantities, and Pickup information.
- Customer Columns: this contains columns relating to the Customer completing the online Order, e.g. Customer Full Name, Customer Phone (or mobile), and Customer Email.
- Participant Columns: this contains columns relating to the participants, e.g. First Name, Last Name, and any custom Booking Info > Ask for each Participant questions.
Apply Settings & Save Settings
The New Manifest allows you to create and save multiple Manifests, super handy if you need to create a Manifest for all of your Resources and Guides who only need to see their specific Tours for the day. Group Orders by Pickup, create, save, and send a Manifest sorted by pick up time and location to your Drivers!
As you are showing and hiding columns, click the Apply Settings button to make changes to the Manifest.
All columns you choose to show can be sorted and ordered to your preference. Once you are happy with the ordering, and sorting of columns, click Settings:
- Give your Manifest a name.
- Click Save Settings.
It can now be found and selected from within the drop down box: