The manifest holds all the important information about your customers, who are scheduled to arrive and partake in your services, experiences, or activities. You can create, save, (and send) an unlimited amount of custom manifest views for you and your staff.
How to create a custom manifest
- Click Schedule.
- Select Manifest.
- Click Filters.
Group Orders By
This filter allows you to group orders by the following options:
- None: No grouping.
- Session: group orders by session start times.
- Product: group orders by product name.
- Pickup: group orders by pickup time. Click here to learn more about Pickups.
- Order: group orders by order number.
- Start Time: group orders by session start time.
Filter by Order Status
This filter allows you to filter by the status of the order:
Filter Products & Categories
By filtering in or out specific products, you can create a product specific manifest to be viewed by a specific guide or driver, who only needs to see a specific set of products.
- Select one or more products to filter in or out.
- Click the Select/Deselect All button if you want to filter in or out a specific category of products.
This filter allows you to filter by one or more resources.
This is where you can select which columns are shown and hidden.
Show Columns is split into the following sections:
- Hide empty Columns: This will automatically hide empty columns
- Don't repeat order information: This allows you to hide duplicate order rows
- Order Columns: This contains columns relating to the order itself, e.g. balances owed, Agent name, Order Number, and any custom Booking Info > Ask once per order questions.
- Product Columns: This contains columns relating to the Product itself, e.g. Extras, Quantities, and Pickup information.
- Customer Columns: This contains columns relating to the Customer completing the online Order, e.g. Customer Full Name, Customer Phone (or mobile), and Customer Email.
- Participant Columns: This contains columns relating to the participants, e.g. First Name, Last Name, and any custom Booking Info > Ask for each Participant questions.
Apply Settings & Save Settings
You can create and save multiple manifests, which is handy if you need to create a manifest for staff who only need to see their specific orders for the day.
All columns you choose to show can be sorted and ordered to your preference. Once you are happy with the ordering, and sorting of columns, click Settings:
- Give your Manifest a name.
- Click Save Settings.
It can now be found and selected from within the drop down box:
How to print the Manifest
- You can print the entire manifest for the day; or
- print each product's manifest individually.