Civitatis, founded in 2009, is the leading online experiences reseller for the Spanish-speaking market. Civitatis has had over 10 million clients to date and offers 85,000 services worldwide, including tours, activities, and day trips.
Important: Civitatis only accepts the following product types: Tours, Activities, Multi-day tours, and Attractions. Rentals, Shuttle/Transfer, Gift Cards, and Extras are not supported.
Before you get started
You must have an account with Civitatis. Click here to sign-up and register. An account manager from Civitatis will contact you to complete the agreement. The Civitatis team may reach out during this process to further discuss commercials, product images, descriptions, and code mapping.
The Rezdy products you share with Civitatis must have Confirm bookings set to Automatically within the scheduling tab. Click here to learn more.
Rezdy setup: Share negotiated rate
- Click here to load Civitatis' Marketplace profile.
- Select Add Agent.
- Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate for this agent. Click here to learn how to create a negotiated rate.
- Select Full payment to agent within the Payment Details section.
- Click Add Agent at the bottom of the page.
You will need to provide your 6 digit Rezdy product codes to Civitatis, these can be found within the Negotiated rate you share with them, below the product name and all begin with P.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have multiple Rezdy accounts, can I have one account with Civitatis?
- Yes. It's important to know that if all products are under one account, Civitatis will invoice them all using the same invoicing details.
What is Civitatis’ cancellation policy?
- Civitatis offers custom cancellation policies. In the registration process the cancellation policy will be agreed on with Civitatis.