Rezdy seamlessly integrates with PayPal, allowing you to offer your customers a trusted and widely used payment option.
How to connect PayPal to Rezdy
- Click Settings.
- Select Payments.
- Tick the Accept PayPal payments box.
- Click Connect now.
You'll then be redirected to PayPal to login (or create a new account) to authorise the connection. Once completed, you'll be taken back to Rezdy.
Note: Your account will be in a pending status, which might take a few days to complete. There will be no downtime for your guests booking and paying online during the pending status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which currencies does PayPal accept with payments and as currency balances?
- A full list can be found here . Please note, your Rezdy account must be set to one of the supported currencies, this can be done via Settings > Regional Settings.
I am currently using PayPal to accept payments, will there be any downtime for me or my guests during activation?
- No, transactions will continue to be processed as usual via PayPal.
How long does it take for the new PayPal integration to be activated?
- In most cases less than 5 minutes. But it might take up to 48 hours.
Will there be any changes to transaction fees from the old to the new integration?
- No, PayPal transaction fees will stay the same.
What happens to our existing PayPal connection after the new PayPal is activated?
- Once successfully connected to the new PayPal integration, your old PayPal integration will stop running and will no longer be displayed on Rezdy.
What happens to my previous PayPal transactions?
We suggest using your usual PayPal business credentials to keep transaction data in a single PayPal account. If you wish to connect a different account, you will have "old" transactions in one account and "new" transactions in the new one.
When will the previous PayPal connection be discontinued?
- We don't have a specific date in the near future. However, we will notify our customers well in advance to help with preparation.
Will there be any changes to my guests' booking experience?
- No. The booking experience will remain the same.