This article outlines the steps required to help you (or your Marketing agency) to set up ads with Google and link them back to your products in the Google Things to do (GTTD) feed.
Note: Make sure you have read through and completed steps 2 and 3 within our How to connect to Google Things to do article before you continue.
How to connect Google Ads to Google Things to do
First, reach out to our Customer Care team and request Rezdy's Google Things to do (GTTD) account ID. This ID is required to link our Google feed to your Google Ads account.
- Complete the below steps (or click here to learn more )
- Log into your Google Ads account, click the Admin icon.
- Click Linked Accounts.
- In the “From Google” section, select Things to Do Center from the list.
- Enter the Rezdy GTTD account ID to choose the feed to connect to.
- Let our Customer Care team know that you have completed the above steps, and provide your Google Ads customer ID (To learn how to find your ID Click here )
Important: You must notify us (along with your ID) so we can complete the necessary configuration on our end. Google will send you a notification email once the connection has been established.
You (or your Marketing Agency) can continue on with Step 2. Create a travel campaign .