Pacific Destinations, a New Zealand specialist with decades of industry experience, provides comprehensive Destination Management services for FIT, Groups, Incentives, Cruise, and Special Interest. As a privately owned company since 1996, they excel at global distribution, connecting you to exclusive clients across various countries and supporting your product's success through tailored itineraries and exceptional New Zealand experiences.
Important: Your business must operate in New Zealand to connect to Pacific Destinations.
1. Initial setup: What you need to get started
- Reach out to Pacific Destinations by sending an email to email@example.com to finalise a commercial agreement.
Once a commercial agreement is in place, continue to step 2.
2. Rezdy setup: Share a negotiated rate
- Click here to load Pacific Destinations' Marketplace profile.
- Click the Add Agent button.
- Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate for this agent. Click here to learn how to create a negotiated rate.
- Select Full payment to agent within the Payment Details section.
- Click Add Agent at the bottom of the page.
3. API Mapping to Pacific Destinations
The Pacific Destinations team will proceed with API mapping and let you know your product once your product is live and available to book.
Products with extras
Products with more than 3 extras are suppressed by Pacific Destinations' system (Tourplan). Please limit extras to 3 or less, or clone the product with 3 or less extras. This is a known issue with the Tourplan system.