The initial step in creating a Package is first having a Promo Code set up which will essentially apply the discount to the Package. Click here to see how to create a Promo Code
This example will show you how to offer a 50% discount on one product within a Package
Creating the Promo Code
Configure the initial Promo Code settings e.g. Code name, Validity and Travel dates etc...
for this example:
- Value %discount for one product
- enter Discount
- select Product
Creating the Package
1. Click Inventory
2. Click My Packages
3. Click New Package
within the New Package window:
4. Name the Package accordingly.
Note: the name of the Package will appear upon checkout to the Customer.
5. Select the Promo Code initially created for this Package. If there are no Promo Codes to select from, click here to see how to create a Promo Code
6. Optional: Internal tickbox; Customers won't be able to see the package, but if their cart is matching this package then it will be applied
7. Tick the Products that will be included in the Package
8. Click Save Package
- Click here to see how to create a 2 for 1 Package
- Click here to see how to create a Packaged Discount
How does this appear online?