How To Create a Product-Specific Package DiscountFollow
The initial step in creating a package is first having a promo code set up, which will apply the discount to the package. Click here to see how to create a Promo Code
This example will show you how to offer a discount on one product within a package.
Create a product-specific package discount
1. Create the Promo Code
Configure the initial Promo Code settings e.g. Code name, Validity and Travel dates etc.
For this example:
- Value %discount for one product
- enter Discount
- select Product
2. Create the Package
- Click Inventory
- Click My Packages
- Click New Package
Within the New Package window:
- Name the Package accordingly.
Note: the name of the Package will appear upon checkout to the Customer.
- Select the Promo Code initially created for this Package. If there are no Promo Codes to select from, click here to see how to create a Promo Code
- Optional: Internal tickbox; Customers won't be able to see the package, but if their cart is matching this package then it will be applied
- Tick the Products that will be included in the Package
- Click Save Package
- Click here to see how to create a 2 for 1 Package
- Click here to see how to create a Packaged Discount
How does this appear online?
Important: Packages do not display on the mobile version of the booking form.
Article is closed for comments.