The initial step in creating a package is first having a promo code set up, which will apply the discount to the package. Click here to see how to create a Promo Code
This is a general discount off all products within the created package, for example Tour A + Tour B + Tour C and receive 40% discount.
Create a package discount
1. Create the promo code
Configure the initial promo code settings e.g. code name, validity and travel dates and so on. Then move onto the value settings:
In this example:
- Value %discount for any product within a category. Make sure the products within the category match the selected products when creating the package.
- Enter discount.
- Select category.
2. Create the package
- Click Inventory.
- Select Packages.
- Click the New package button.
Within the New Package window:
- Name the package accordingly. This will be displayed to your guests online.
- Select a promo code. If you have not created a promo code, click here to learn more.
- Internal: Ticking this box will hide the package on the checkout page, however if your guest's shopping cart matches the package, then the discount will be applied (optional).
- Tick the products that will be included in the package.
- Click Save Package.
- Click here to see how to create a 2 for 1 Package
- Click here to see how to create a specific Product discount Package
How does this appear online?
Important: Packages do not display on the mobile version of the booking form.