How To Create a Package DiscountFollow
The initial step in creating a package is first having a promo code set up, which will apply the discount to the package. Click here to see how to create a Promo Code
This is a general discount off all products within the created package, for example Tour A + Tour B + Tour C and receive 40% discount.
Creating the package discount
- Click Inventory
- Select Packages
- Click the New package button
Within the New Package window:
- Name the package accordingly. This will be displayed to your guests online.
- Select a promo code. Click here to learn more.
- Internal: Tick this box to hide the package from your customers. If their shopping cart matches the package settings, then the discount will be applied automatically.
- Tick the products that will be included in the package.
- Click Save Package.
- Click here to see how to create a 2 for 1 Package
- Click here to see how to create a specific Product discount Package
How does this appear online?
Important: Packages do not display on the mobile version of the booking form.
Could we please have the option of packaging the same product. We have products that customers will book multiple times over different days.
Please sign in to leave a comment.