Security of your sensitive company & customer data is super important to us. We've beefed up our defence by adding several features, including:
- Google reCaptcha v3 to the Login and Forgot password pages. This uses an invisible method of captcha, which most users will not notice. However if captcha recognises "bot-like" behaviour on certain devices, users will have to resolve a challenge before they can login.
- Lockout mechanism to prevent brute force attacks.
How to update your password
From within your Rezdy account:
- Click the name of your User at the top
- Click My Profile.
From within the User window:
- Enter the current password.
- Enter the new password and once again for confirmation.
- Click Save
Note: Passwords must be 8 characters long, and should contain at least one number and at least 1 uppercase and lowercase character.