Pickup Lists allow you to create a list of pickup locations your customers can choose from. The time of the pickup is automatically calculated off the start of time session so there is no need to choose a static pickup time.
Click here to see how to enable the Pickup List for a specific Product.
How to create a new Pickup List
- Click Inventory
- Click My Pickups
- Click New Pickup
Setting up your Pickup List
- Name the Pickup accordingly
- Set an example Tour start time.
- Enter the Pickup Location and Pickup Address
- Enter the number of minutes prior to the start of the tour under Pickup Time.
- Add any Additional Instructions. These will be shown at checkout and on the confirmation email.
- If you would like to add additional pickups, click Add Pickup Location and repeat steps 5 to 8
- Click Save Pickup Locations
Note: Actual Pickup times will be dynamically calculated off each Session in your Calendar. Based off an example start time of 9:30 AM, entering 60 will display a Pickup time of 8:30 AM.
- Optional - Allow Customer Pick Requests: Allow your customers to select 'Other' and enter their own pickup location.
- Optional - Additional note for your pickup: These will be shown at checkout and on the confirmation email.