Pickup Lists allow you to create a list of pickup locations your customers can choose from. The time of the pickup is automatically calculated off the start of time session so there is no need to choose a static pickup time.
How to create a new Pickup List
- Click Inventory
- Click Pickups
- Click New Pickup
New Pickup List Configuration
Within the new Pickup List window
- Enter a name for the pickup
- Enter a Pickup Location, Pickup Address and any Additional Instructions i.e. Meet at the lobby
- Enter a Pickup Time in minutes prior to the actual start time of your tour.
Important: Pickup Times are dynamically calculated from the start time of your product sessions in your calendar. For example, if the start time of your tour is 12:00 PM and the pick up time for this tour is 11:30 AM, enter 30 in the Pickup Time.
- Click the Add Pickup Location button to add more pick up locations, repeating steps 2 and 3.
- Make sure to click the Save Pickup Locations button to save your progress.
Additional Pickup List Options
- Allow Customer Pickup Requests (Optional): Allow your customers to request their own pickup locations.
- Additional note for your pickup (Optional): Enter instructions These will be shown at checkout and on the confirmation email.
You may find this article useful
Learn how to enable products and give your customers flexibility in choosing the location to get picked up.