1. Click Agents
2. Click My Agents
3. Click New Agent
From within the New Agent page:
4. Select Create an Agent
5. Complete the Agent Information
- Company Name (Mandatory)
- Agent Code (Mandatory)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email: Please Note - when creating Internal Orders on behalf of an Agent, this email address can receive the Agent Notification email (manually sent)
- Agent Type
6. Select Rate
- Choose between either the Marketplace or Negotiated Rates.
- More Actions allows you to manage the Rate settings or create a new Negotiated Rate.
7. Payment Details
- Select between the different types of payment settings i.e. Full payment to Agent, Full payment to Supplier.
8. Affiliate tracking link
Send this link to this Agent. When they use it they will automatically be added as an agent to ensuing orders. They can also put this link on their own website or brochures and be attributed the resulting bookings. Tracking is in place for up to 6 months after using the link. Clearing cookies will disable the tracking.
9. Location (optional)
10. Additional Information
- Users: allows you to add your own Users, these will appear within the Internal Order page within the Agent section for you to choose from. Add your own Users using the following format: User1,User2,User3
- Parent Company: if the Agent is part of a larger group, this field can be used for reporting purposes only.
- Booking System: if the Agent has its own Booking System, this field can be used for reporting purposes only.
- Notes: these will appear within the Internal Order by default in the Agent section.
11 Agent Permissions
- Can update orders: allows the Agent to make changes to orders like adding more participants & extras, cancel or reschedule.
- Can override the Products Prices: gives the Agent more flexibility to sell your tours at any price without effecting your NET rate or commission.
12. Click Add Agent