TripAdvisor Review Express is a free, powerful email-based review collection platform that makes it easy for tour operators to invite recent guests to submit valuable reviews on TripAdvisor.
After you opt-in, and had enabled the TripAdvisor follow-up in Rezdy for your products, customers who booked the products through Rezdy will receive a review request email from Review Express after the tour ends.
How to find your TripAdvisor (TA) URL
A typical TA URL will look like the below, and should include the "g123456-d123456" location ID's.
To find your TA business URL:
- Go to tripadvisor.com
- Do a search for your business name at the top
- Click on your public TA page
- You should find the URL at the top, within the URL bar of your browser:
Initial Setup of Review Express
Step 1: Within your TripAdvisor account.
You first need to setup your Review Express campaign, below is a link to the TA guide.
Step 2: Within your Rezdy account.
Enter your TripAdvisor business URL:
- Click Settings
- Click Edit My Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, TripAdvisor copy/paste your TA URL
- you need to copy/paste everything after "tripadvisor.com/" e.g. https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g123456-d123456-Reviews-Rezdy_Booking_Software-Sydney_New_South_Wales.html
Note: After you provide the link you will need to wait until your profile is synchronized with TripAdvisor. This is an automated process and can take between 24-48 Hours.
Enabling Your Products
Once your profile is synchronized and opted-in on ReviewExpress, you can then enable your Products to send a TA ReviewExpress.
Within a Product's setup page:
- click Messages
- click Followups
- Tick the Send a follow-up TripAdvisor ReviewExpress box
- lastly click Save product
Tip: if you have provided the correct URL and waited longer than 48 hours, and still cannot enable your products; please contact our Customer Care team by clicking here.