The swipe credit card feature allows you to quickly complete the credit card details section when creating or updating an order.
Important: To use this feature, you need a USB Magnetic Stripe 3 Track Card Reader, which can be purchased from various re-sellers e.g. eBay.
How to use the credit card swipe feature
Log in to Rezdy and find the order you need to charge:
- Scroll to the Customer Payment section near the bottom.
- Tick the Add a credit card to this order (or Charge a credit card now) box.
- Click the Swipe Credit Card button
Note: If you do not see the swipe credit card button, it means the gateway you are using does not allow for this feature in Rezdy.
- The button will change to
- Swipe the customer's credit card using your USB card reader
- The name on card, card number and expiry date will autocomplete
- If you require the security number (CCV), you will need to manually enter it.