We're pleased to release (in BETA) the Mobile Manifest. This feature allows you to send a Manifest customized for each Guide or Driver, to be viewed on any mobile device. It includes:
- Yesterday's, Today's and Tomorrow's orders
- Balance either paid or outstanding
- Customer contact details (if asked for and provided)
- Participant information (if asked for and provided)
Further improvements will include:
- Allow for on the spot payment processing, if you choose to give this access to your Guides and Resources.
- Ability to swipe a credit card using an external swipe device that plugs into the mobile device
- QR Scanning capability
- And more!
Please Note: The Mobile Manifest is still in BETA, we definitely welcome any and all feedback, but you may still experience a few bugs and issues. The team is continually making updates and improvements during the BETA testing stage.
step 1: Create a Resource User
1. Enter First Name, Last Name, and Email address
2. Select the Resource Access role
3. Select the Resource
4. Click Invite User
step 2: Send the Mobile Manifest to the Resource User
From the list of Users, click the newly created User
1. Click the Email button
The User will receive an email with the Mobile Manifest link.
Please Note: Add a shortcut to the Home screen of your device before navigating the Mobile Manifest. This way, the shortcut saved will be the short link generated rather than a different page URL.
1. View Yesterday's, Today's and Tomorrow's Orders
2. View how many participants are confirmed per session, clicking for more information
3. Swipe to the left to Check In, view each Session, balance paid or outstanding, and the main Contact, clicking for more information
4. View contact information for the main Customer, allowing easy access to either call or email them.
5. View Participant information
6. View Participant information
7. Click to navigate back