Before you can enable your Marketplace rates, which allows you to sell your products to all resellers in the Marketplace and automating payments and splitting commissions; you first need to configure your Marketplace Settings.
Important: Marketplace rates are only available to Suppliers using AUD, USD, NZD, CAD, or EUR currencies. Please use negotiated rates for all other currencies.
Configure your Marketplace settings
- Click Marketplace
- Click Settings
- Select a Cancellation Policy
- Confirm Billing Address
- Account setup: Click the Connect with Stripe button to connect your Stripe & Rezdy accounts or you can create a new Stripe account. Create a Stripe Account and check out Stripe Pricing here.
- Read through the Marketplace Service Agreement and tick the box to accept
Click Marketplace > Settings > Cancellation Policy
Select a Cancellation Policy that matches with your business' cancellation policy the closest:
- Last Minute: Can be canceled at any time before the Tour & Activity starts, up to and including the final minute.
- Flexible: Allow cancellations with a full refund up to 1 day before the tour date
- Moderate: Allow cancellations with a full refund up to 7 days before the tour date
- Strict: Allow cancellations with a full refund up to 30 days before the tour date
- None: No cancellation and No Refund
Confirm Billing Address
Click Settings > Company Profile
The details should auto-fill from your main Company Page.
- Confirm/Update your billing address
- Click Save
Connect with Stripe
Finishing this step will allow Rezdy to send to your Stripe payment gateway account.
- Click on the 'Connect with Stripe' button. This will re-direct you to the Rezdy/Stripe authorization page.
- Activate your account by filling in the details. (If you already have an account, please sign in with the 'Sign in' link in the top right corner.
- Once signed in, click the 'Connect my Stripe account' button. This should re-direct you back to Rezdy with a confirmation message saying 'Your Stripe Account is connected'.
Click Marketplace > Settings > Account setup
Note: The Connect with Stripe button will appear once the above steps have been done.
Marketplace Service Agreement
Click Click Marketplace > Settings > Marketplace Service Agreement
- Click on the Marketplace Service Agreement.
- Once read, please tick the checkbox to confirm you have accepted the Marketplace Agreement.
Learn how to update your Marketplace Company Profile. This profile will be visible to other operators and agents in Rezdy's Marketplace once published.