What does it do?
- Here you can control your marketplace setup and edit your business information
- Dictate cancellation policy.
- When adding an agent you will need to decide between a Private agent or Marketplace agent, you can read more about it here.
1. Click Marketplace
2. Click Marketplace Settings
3. Here you can sign up for a Stripe account or connect to an existing one. This is necessary if you want to use Marketplace rates.
4. Select a Cancellation Policy:
- Last Minute: can be cancelled at any time before the Tour & Activity starts, up to and including the final minute.
- Flexible: Allow cancellations with full refund up to 1 day before the tour date
- Moderate: Allow cancellations with full refund up to 7 days before the tour date
- Strict: Allow cancellations with full refund up to 30 days before the tour date
- None: No cancellation and No Refund
5. Read through the Marketplace Service Agreement and tick the box to accept
6. Fill in your Billing address and select the currency you operate in.