The Email Parser allows you to automatically create Orders within Rezdy using the confirmation emails you receive from some agents not connected to Rezdy via API. Complete the following steps:
Note: All amendments and cancellations will need to be manually adjusted within the original Order in Rezdy.
Step 1: Send a Negotiated Rate to the Agent
Step 2: Complete the Email Parser setup
Click Here to be taken to the Email Parser setup page.
1. Activate the Partner
2. Complete the Rezdy to Partner Product mapping
- Partner Product Name: The product name entered here must be entered exactly how it appears on the Partner's site. Any missing characters will result in Orders failing to be created on Rezdy.
- With Pickup: Tick this box if the Product on your Partner's site includes a pick up and can also be mapped to a Product in Rezdy.
3. Click Save
Step 3: Forward the Partner Confirmation Email
Forward your confirmation emails to your Rezdy Email Alias. This can be found in the Help section on the right hand side of this page. This email address is created automatically and uses your Rezdy Booking URL e.g. https://yourrezdyurl.rezdy.com so your Rezdy Email Alias will be firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Created in Rezdy:
The following information will automatically populate
- Agent Details & Commission
- Customer Details, Dates & Times (if provided)
- Additional notes including Agent reference numbers
- Any fields that cannot be imported will be included in the Special Requirements box.
- Customer payment section updated.
Tip: If any errors occur during the parsing process, you will receive an Email Parsing Error email alerting you. No Orders will be created. If you require any assistance with this, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team.