Recommended: Read our guide on making sure your setup is OTA friendly here.
In order to allow Expedia to pull your Rates and Availability from your Rezdy account, you need to complete the following steps:
|1. Share a Negotiated Rate||2. Match Rezdy Product codes to Expedia Mapping||3. Future changes to product or session structure|
1. Click Add Agent
2. Read our T&C in regards to OTA connections and click Send Your Rates if you agree to proceed.
3. Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate you created from the list.
4. Click Add Agent
5. Congratulations! You've sent your rates to Expedia, now to complete the setup from their end.
2: Match Rezdy Product codes to Expedia Mapping Spreadsheet
Once you have completed Step 1, you can find the Product codes via the Expedia Profile compare these codes with the mapping spreadsheet given to you from your Expedia Destination Manager. These codes are the foundation of establishing the connection between Expedia and Rezdy.
1. Click Rates and you will find the codes within the Product section
3: Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, it is highly recommended that you reach out to your Expedia Destination Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability
Q. I can't see some of my products in Expedia?
A. Refer to our OTA checklist guide here.