By creating a negotiated rate, you are then able to share your tours and activities to other Agents (or Suppliers) within Rezdy's Marketplace. You can create as many negotiated rates as required, for example if Agent 1 requires 15% commission and Agent 2 requires 20%; you can simply create 2 separate rate categories. Or if you want to share the same amount of products at the same commission for all Agents, you can lump them all into the same negotiated rate.
How to Create a Negotiated Rate
- Click Agents
- Click My Negotiated Rates
- Click New Negotiated Rate
Within the New Negotiated Rate Page
- Enter a name for the new rate
- Tick the Products you want to share, as well as setting the Commissions (Percentage or NET rate)
- Optional - Untick/tick the Include Extras box.
- Click Create Rates