Exploring Tours and Activities
How can I tell what's available?
- We have provided you with a date picker that shows availability for tomorrow's date by default. We only show products with availability for next 3 days after the date set. These results will vary based on other criteria set such as, quantities and destination.
What is the Customer View mode?
- The Customer View mode allows you to search, filter and book tours in front of your customer. All administrative noise and sensitive information such as your commission rates are hidden.
Can I use Admin View mode in front of the customer?
- Yes, only while searching and filtering. Do not hover the MANUAL or AUTOMATED payment tokens that show your commission rate. Switch to Customer View mode when booking so that commission rates are hidden from the payment screen.
What's the Like for?
- The Like button is a simple method to group and filter your favourite products. You may also want to quickly group any new products before categorising.
What's the Add to Category for?
- Allows you to create a more granular categorization or grouping of products. You can choose to add to existing categories or add to a new category title of your choice. You can also deselect products from categories using the same flow.
What's the difference between Private and Public Category?
- Private categories are those that you want as part of your marketplace filtering. For instance, you want to add a private category for products with the best rates.
- Public categories allow you to integrate the products on your website. They are also useful when presenting tours to your customers.
Booking Tours and Activities
How do I book a tour or activity?
- Go to the Marketplace products area and click the BOOK NOW or BUY NOW button. This will open the booking form with 3 - 4 steps with the last screen being payment.
How are orders confirmed?
- You get provide instant confirmation. An email goes to your customer (requires their email). The email will contain your business, contact and order details. You can also print the order confirmation, particularly in the absence of an email.
How can I see what I have booked?
- All bookings made in the marketplace are accessible in your reporting. Reports show orders in real time and traced back to the first booking you ever made.
How does the supplier know that I have just made a booking?
- Suppliers get notified of your booking via their marketplace account. They will also have access to your bookings via their reporting.
Can I make bookings over the phone?
- Yes. Suppliers can make the booking on your behalf and attribute the commission to you. Please ensure that supplier has you bookmarked with an AGENT CODE first. This will allow them to access your AGENT CODE when you phone in the booking.
Selling Tours and Activities Online
Can I sell marketplace tours and activities on my website?
- Yes. Please check the Integration menu for a suite of integration options. Some of the more powerful integration options need a product category. We recommend that you get the help of your webmaster if you need to get tricky.
Do I need a website to sell online?
- No. You can use your Rezdy alias (alias.rezdy.com) to sell online. until you set up your website.
Business Profile: Why do I need a profile?
- So that suppliers can find you and get inspired to send you their Preferred Rates. It is vital that you provide as much information about your company as possible.
What is the bookmark function for?
- Bookmarking allows you to search, filter and identify suppliers in your reporting. Each bookmark needs to be an identifiable unique code of your choosing.
Marketplace vs Negotiated Rates
- Marketplace Rates are available to everyone in the marketplace. Marketplace Rates get replaced when a supplier provides their Negotiated Rates to you.
- A Negotiated Rate is an offer sent by the supplier to you. Negotiated Rates include a list of products, commission rates, terms and payment methods. The commission rates or net rates 'should' be more attractive. Negotiated Rate payments are either Manual or Automated.
Can I request a Negotiated Rate?
- Yes. You may want better rates from suppliers that provide products in your genre/destination. You may also find that booking lots of products warrants a Negotiated Rate. You can request a Negotiated Rate from the supplier's profile page. Look for the "Request Negotiated Rate" call to action located in the rates table header.
What happens when I request a Negotiated Rate?
- The supplier will receive an email and get notified within the Rezdy Marketplace app.
How do I know whether I have received a Negotiated Rate?
- You get notified by email and alerted when a supplier sends you their Negotiated Rates. A link to their profile will be sent where you'll be able to view the products with Negotiated Rates applied. All products and companies get marked with Marketplace and/or Negotiated Rates. Filtering by rate is also available.
Do I need to do anything once I have received a Negotiated Rate?
- Only if you wish to negotiate the rates and terms with the supplier. You may want better rates or to change from from Manual Payment to Automated. Otherwise start booking.
Can I continue booking a supplier's Private Rates after receiving their Preferred Rates?
- No. Once you get a Negotiated Rate from a supplier you no longer have access to their Marketplace Rate.
Automated vs. Manual Payments
- Automated Payment allows you to book any product and get guaranteed payment. There is no need for invoicing or chasing commission payments. Withdraw direct to your bank account from the Automated Payments area.
- You need a bank account. The supplier's currency must be in Australian dollars (AUD), United States dollars (USD), New Zealand dollars (NZD) or Canadian dollars (CAD). We are working hard to introduce more currencies. Our payment provider supports bank accounts in most countries and currencies, and may apply a currency exchange fee to transfer to your bank account if not in Australia or USA.
How do I get paid?
- First set up your account in Marketplace Settings. It will take up to 2 days to verify. Once verified you can start withdrawing available funds from the "My Commissions" page.
Are Automated Payments guaranteed?
- Yes, Rezdy guarantees payment using the Automated Payments method for all fulfilled orders.
When can I withdraw commission funds?
- Commission payments are usually available for withdrawal within 7 days of the tour fulfillment date
What are the fees?
- Rezdy service fee of 2%
- Bank transfer fee of approx. $3.00 is charged by our agent payment provider each time funds are withdrawn in a local currency.
- Specified by the supplier when sending you their Preferred Rate. Payments managed outside of Rezdy, such as, invoicing, bank transfers or cheques.
Is Manual Payment guaranteed?
- Not by Rezdy. This will depend on what you agree with the supplier.
What are the fees?
- Fees are subject whatever payment method you decide to accept with the supplier.
What are the varying cancellation policies?
The supplier has three cancellation policy options;
- Flexible: Allow cancellations with full refund up to 1 day before the tour date
- Moderate: allow cancellations with full refund up to 7 days before the tour date
- Strict: allow cancellations with full refund up to 30 days before the tour date
What happens to my commission if a customer cancels?
- Commission no longer applies for cancellations made within the policy time frame. The full amount is refunded to the customer. Otherwise any cancellations outside of the policy time frame remain in tact.