Creating a reusable Voucher with a rolling credit is a great way of rewarding your Customers, giving them even more incentive to come back and book another activity!
Alternatively, you can also create a Gift Card Product with a rolling credit essentially creating a hybrid "memberships" type Product. Click Here to find out more!
1. Click Inventory
2. Click My Vouchers
3. Click New Vouchers
Within the Issue new vouchers screen
- Automatic mode allows you to enter a Quantity, this will generate randomised Voucher codes
- Manual mode allows you to enter codes provided by a 3rd party. Codes must be entered 1 per line.
- Restricts the date of when the Voucher can be redeemed e.g. can only be redeemed in the month of February
- Restricts the redemption by the date of the Tour/Activity start date e.g. can only be redeemed for Tours/Activities starting between Dec 29 2015 to Jan 2 2016
- Restricts the redemption to certain days of the week.
- Enter an Agent Code: (optional)This code is to help you track the Agents using your Vouchers.
- Enter a Min. Order Amount (Optional). Upon checkout, the Customers shopping cart must be equal or more than this amount.
- Tick to include all taxes and fees
Select from one of the Fixed amount values, entering the Amount and ticking the Reusable checkbox.
- Fixed amount for one product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and a specific product.
- Fixed amount for any product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed value for the whole shopping cart.
- Fixed amount for any product within a catalog if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and limit its usage to a specific catalog.
- Click Issue Vouchers