We're pleased to announce the following updates and improvements, more to come!
The improved Calendar Filter now allows you to:
- make multiple selections, which you can visually see in the selection bar
- Click Apply Filter, to apply changes.
The improved Order Numbers now allows for Numeric Order numbers.
- Alphanumeric (default) : Order number can be alphabetical and/or numerical (i.e : RABC123)
- Numeric : Order number can be only numerical (i.e : 123-456)
- Click Settings
- Click Advanced Settings
- Change the format to Numeric
- Click Save
- New orders created from now on will have a numeric number
This improvement now allows you to create a Product Custom Field that can only be viewed internally by you and your staff, within an Order. This only applies to Custom Fields. Click here for more details.
You can now send out one off emails with attachments from within an Order. Handy if a customer is requesting a hard copy of your Terms and Conditions.
- within an Order, click Email and choose more options for a particular email template
2. within the more options window, tick the Attach file check box and select a file
We're happy to announce that you're now able to send out attachments per product, which is fantastic for when you need to send out specific map and direction instructions or a hard copy waiver of your Terms and Conditions.
Within a Product Setup:
- Click Messages
- Click Notifications
- Tick the Add attachment to emails box
- Select a file
A new Order status! This status is a visual indicator to you and your staff, and does not remove availability from online. This status will be used in conjunction with the up and coming "Waiting List" improvement (which currently has no ETA)