Viator, a TripAdvisor company, is the leading global tours and activities provider for travellers, delivering online and mobile access to thousands of curated trip activities including tours, attractions, shore excursions and private guides, in more than 1,500 destinations worldwide.
1. Initial Setup: What you need to get started
- You must create and register an Experience Operator account with Viator/TripAdvisor. Click here to register your account with Viator/Tripadvisor
- You must create products/experiences within your Viator/TripAdvisor account.
- You must create products/experiences within your Rezdy account.
Note: This integration will push availability from Rezdy to Viator, you will still need to setup pricing within your Viator/TripAdvisor account.
2. Share a Negotiated Rate
Once the above initial setup is complete, you can then send a Negotiated Rate to the Viator Agent account in Rezdy.
- Click here to load Viator's Marketplace profile.
- Click Add Agent
- Read our T&C in regards to OTA connections and click Send Your Rates if you agree to proceed.
- Scroll to Rate, Select a Negotiated Rate (click here to learn how to create a Negotiated Rate)
- Click Add Agent
- Congratulations! You've sent your rates to Viator.
Important: Once you have sent a Negotiated Rate, product mapping between Rezdy and Viator is required. This is a step completed by the Rezdy Account Management team.
Click here to contact the team to complete the product mapping
Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, we strongly recommend that you reach out to your Viator Account Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability
Tip: We recommend that you read our guide on making sure your Rezdy setup is OTA friendly, click here to learn more.