What can it do?
Your calendar should be your go to for the following:
- Create/view/manage availability (block out days, sessions creation, seasonal pricing).
- Create/view/manage orders (mass confirmations, cancellations, sms, emails and refunds*)
*This only applies to payment gateways that support refunding from within Rezdy. If your transactions within an order display a refund link then your can use mass refunds. Refer to example image below.
|1. Today||2. Date Box||3. 1/7/30||4. Session Information|
|5. Refresh||6. Print||7. Filters||8. New Session|
1. Today: Clicking this will automatically take you to today's date.
2. Date Box:
- Clicking this box allows you to open a calendar to navigate to a date.
- Left and right arrows allows you to move to the next or previous range, in this case by month.
- Clicking the month in the middle will change calendar view (monthly/yearly/decade).
- Navigate quickly by typing the date you want, it is important you use the same format as how it's displayed, click the date once you see it.
4. Session Information: With this box you can display different information on your sessions.
Show Availability - Shows availability left
Price - Shows pricing options and price
Product - Product Name
Resource - Resources being used by the session (blank = no resource) and how much availability for the resource left.
7. Filter: You can filter by an order status, a product or category, resource or a combination of all. Just click Apply Filter when done.
Your filter will remain until cleared so remember to clear if no longer needed.
8. New Session: Used for creating new sessions, we have a dedicated guide for this here.