In the following example, a Customer has booked online, the Supplier is using the Rezdy Vault to securely store the Customer's credit card details.
The following steps should be followed after you have manually processed the Customers credit card details, and actually taken payment.
1. Within the Order, scroll to the Payment section.
2. Click Record an external payment, this will:
- automatically select Credit Card as a Type
- automatically complete the Reference number
- automatically select today's Date
- automatically place your mouse Cursor in the Amount box
3. Enter the Amount paid, remembering to click out of the Amount box, and click Save order