One of the most powerful tools within Rezdy is the ability to manage your availability by both Fixed Availability and Resources.
The reason you would use both, for instance, would be if you wanted to limit the number of bookings for one Product but still decrease the availability (linked by the Resource) of another Product.
In the below example, I have a Guided Bike Tour that I want to limit to only 6 spots, but also give the option to hire out my 20 bikes per hour.
- Guided Bike Tour: Limited - Fixed limit per session (6)
- Bike Rental: Limited - by resources (20)
- Please Note: The Session will take the lowest availability, in this case for the Guided Bike Tour; the Fixed limit of 6
This means that when the Guided Bike Tour becomes booked out, it takes the 6 Bikes (Resource) out of the equation leaving 14 bikes still to be rented hourly.
Firstly, the Product that you'd like to limit must be setup with an Availability of, "Limited - Fixed limit per session"
Step 2: Create a Session in your Calendar for the Product
Step 3: When it comes to the Resource and Availability sections of the setup, you will:
- Choose the Resource that you would like to link to this Product
- Confirm the fixed Availability
Step 4: Click, Create Session
Step 5: Your Availability will then show as the lowest assigned