First you'll need to share your rates with an Agent, if you haven't done already please click here to learn more.
Within Rezdy, click on any of the buttons.
1. Enter the Customer contact details.
2. Select the Agent. If you cannot find your Agent in the list, you first need to send them your rates.
Complete the Order as per usual (Click Here to see how to create an internal order)
3. Manually enter the amount that is paid from Customer to Agent.
- This will depend on your current payment settings with your Agent. In this example, the Agent is set up to take a Downpayment of the commission of 25%
Once the Order is successfully created, you'll need to send out email notifications:
1. Choose from a list of Customer emails
2. Send the Agent Order Notification email