An Order Status is an easy, visual indication to alert you to Orders requiring action:
An open status which can be used for various internal reasons.
- Orders in the NEW status do not effect your online availability.
When using the Waiting List feature, Orders will come in as ON HOLD automatically. You can also manually change existing Orders or new Internal Orders to ON HOLD to add them to a Waiting List, essentially building your own.
- This status does not effect your online availability.
If you have chosen Confirm Bookings > Manually or any of the Start Manual/Start Automatic then Manual within the Scheduling options of a Product, all Orders will come through as PENDING SUPPLIER automatically. Your Customers do not see Pending Supplier within the emails, they simply see Pending.
- This status is commonly used when Supplier confirmation is required.
This status is only used internally, and manually changed within an existing Order. Commonly used if/when confirmation from the Customer is needed. Your Customers do not see PENDING CUSTOMER, they will simply see Pending.
If you have set to Automatically confirm bookings within the Scheduling options, all Orders come through as CONFIRMED by default.
- Only Orders in a CONFIRMED status will be displayed on the Manifest.
To be used when a Customer cancels their Order or when a tour/activity has been cancelled.
- This status puts availability back online.
If you are using the Accept Paypal Payments within the Settings > Online Payment page, you may notice Orders come through as Abandoned Cart. These are purchases being abandoned by the Customer during the booking process. Within these Orders, found at the bottom in the Recent Actions section you will find the details of what the Customer was trying to book at the time. You will also have their contact details allowing you to reach out to the Customer to offer any further assistance.
- This status is only available on Rezdy PRO accounts and above
- Orders in this status do not effect your online availability
Click Here to see how to change the Status of an Order