The email logs page will contain all emails sent from your Rezdy account. The following statuses can be found here:
- Delivered - the email has been successfully delivered to the recipient email address
- Opened - the email has been opened by the recipient
- Clicked - a link within the email has been clicked by the recipient
- Dropped - an email can be dropped for several reasons, keep scrolling to learn more
- Bounced - an email can bounce for several reasons, keep scrolling to learn more.
Improve email deliverability
If your customers inform you that your emails are falling in to spam/junk folders, or completely blocked (due to DMARC policies), you can set a Rezdy owned domain as your 'From' email address. This will ensure your emails are being delivered to your customers' inbox.
How to view the status of a bounced or dropped email
- Click Settings.
- Select Emails.
- Click Email Logs at the top.
- Find the email and click on a status e.g. Bounced, to view the delivery message.
Note: You must be an Owner user to access the Settings > Email Logs page.