The Legal page contains GDPR compliance tools, allowing you to follow the rules and regulations introduced late May of 2018, at the same time protecting you from fines & penalties.. For more information on GDPR, click here for the official website, and also here for some helpful tips.
How to configure the Legal settings
- Click Settings
- Click Legal
- Enter your booking terms & conditions
- Implied Consent: Your customers will implicitly agree by clicking the pay button to complete their booking
- Explicit Consent: Your customers need to check a box before they can pay and complete their booking
- Enable GDPR Compliant Follow Up emails.
- Enabled: Your customers will have a choice to opt-in to receive marketing emails upon checking out, if your customers choose not to receive marketing emails; follow up emails will not be sent. Please Note: Enabling this option will automatically tick the "I Agree to receive marketing emails" checkbox for every Product.
- Disabled: Your customers are not given a choice to opt-in to receive marketing emails upon checking out, follow up emails will continue to be sent, however you run the risk of GDPR fines & penalties.
- Click Save