The Legal page contains GDPR compliance tools, allowing you to follow the rules and regulations introduced late May of 2018, at the same time protecting you from fines & penalties.. For more information on GDPR, click here for the official website, and also here for some helpful tips.
1. Click Settings
2. Click Legal
3. Enter your booking terms & conditions
- Implied Consent: Your customers will implicitly agree when they pay and complete their booking
- Explicit Consent: Your customers need to check a box before they can pay and complete their booking
6. Enable GDPR Compliant Follow Up emails.
- Enabled: Your customers will have a choice to opt-in to receive marketing emails upon checking out, if your customers choose not to receive marketing emails; follow up emails will not be sent. Please Note: Enabling this option will automatically tick the "I Agree to receive marketing emails" checkbox for every Product.
- Disabled: Your customers are not given a choice to opt-in to receive marketing emails upon checking out, follow up emails will continue to be sent, however you run the risk of GDPR fines & penalties.
7. Click Save
If you'd like to know more about GDPR compliance, feel free to contact our Support team by clicking here.