NOTE: Currently does not support Agent orders. Integration only works for direct orders from customers.
Rezdy is now integrated with Xero, a cloud-based business accounting software that is becoming very popular worldwide. With this app:
- Every time a new order is created in Rezdy, Rezdy will automatically create an invoice in Xero populated with your customer's data (product and payment information).
- When an order or product is updated in Rezdy, it will automatically update in Xero.
- You can go directly to Xero from an order page in Rezdy.
1. Click Integrations
2. Click Third Party Apps
3. Click View Details for the Xero App
4. Click the Connect to Xero button
Log in to your Xero account.
* If you have more than one organization registered in Xero, choose which organization you would like to grant Rezdy access to (see below).
STEP 3: Then, within your Rezdy Product setup, choose the 'Xero Account Code' and 'Xero Tax Type' most appropriate for the Product.
STEP 4: Then, when an Order is logged in Rezdy, an Invoice will be created in Xero
*Tip: if you've created an Internal Order, click your, "Refresh" button to return a, "View in Xero" button.
PAYMENT TRANSACTION AS RECORDED IN XERO:
Important things to note:
1. Editing an invoice that contains payment(s) is not supported by Xero. However, we can update the invoice in certain states, by removing the invoice payments, applying the changes and reapplying the payments again (if it's not explicitly disabled by the Xero setting 'Never Update Invoice').
We never update an invoice if any of the invoice payments is already reconciled.
By default we also never update a Xero invoice due date (if it's not enabled by 'Never Update Invoice Due Date' setting)
2. It's possible to setup a default "Payment Account Code" in your Xero settings. This setting can be overridden by setting an account code for a specific payment type, e.g. "Cash Account Code".