Zapier enables you to automate tasks between Rezdy and other online apps (i.e. Mailchimp, Twilio, Xero, etc..). This helps you use complementary Apps side-by-side!
This article will show you how to create a Zap which will add a subscriber to your MailChimp account when you have a new contact.
To Start, Install the Zapier App here: https://app.rezdy.com/apps/appdetails/zapier
Create an Zapier Api Key
Create a Zap
- Go to https://zapier.com.
- Create an account if you don't have, or log in.
- Click on Make a Zap
Configure your Rezdy account
- Enter the API Key from Step 1
- Click on Continue - Zapier will check if the Api Key is valid
Configure your MailChimp account on Zapier
Input the name of your account, you will then be redirect to MailChimp to login.
TIP: Get Contact Data by clicking on this button
This will give you a list of Contact Data
NOTE: This list is a sample of data that we can provide to Zapier
Test with Rezdy sample data
- You can see an example of data that MailChimp will receive by clicking the link "See action sample." next to MailChimp Logo.
- You can also try this Zap by clicking on Test Zap with this sample.
Name your Zap & Turn your Zap on
- Click Turn Zap on
- Your Zap is now ready to receive Rezdy data!
- Create an Internal TEST Order in Rezdy to Test your Zap!