ZAPIER WITH XERO
- Zapier enables you to automate tasks between Rezdy and other online apps (i.e. Mailchimp, Twilio, Xero, etc..). This helps you use complementary Apps side-by-side!
- This article will show you how to create a Zap which will create a new invoice in Xero when a customer placesanOrder.
SET UP ZAPIER WITH XERO
STEP 1: Install the Zapier App here: https://app.rezdy.com/apps/appdetails/zapier
STEP 2: Create a Zapier API key (if you haven't done so already)
- TIP: This Api Key will be required when setting up your Zap on Zapier.
STEP 3: Create a Zap
- Go to: https://zapier.com
- Create an account , if you don't have one yet, or Log-in.
- Click on Make a Zap
STEP 4: Choose Rezdy as the Trigger app and Xero as the Action app
- Click Continue
STEP 7: Configure your Xero account on Zapier
- Enter your Xero account details
STEP 9: Add Filters for the Trigger
- For example: you can choose to create an invoice in Xero only if the currency is AUD
Get Booking Data by clicking on this field
Test with Rezdy Sample Data
- You can see an example of data that Xero will receive by clicking the link "See action sample." next to Xero Logo.
- You can also try this zap by clicking on Test Zap with this sample.
Name your Zap and Turn the Zap ON
- Click on Turn Zap on
- Your Zap is now ready to receive Rezdy data
- Create an Internal TEST Order in Rezdy to Test your Zap!