Rezdy talks to Google Analytics so you can measure how much traffic your booking form is getting.
This will help you assess how good this page is at converting visitors into customers. For example, if you have a 10 question form, a high amount of unique visits, and a low amount of conversions then you may want to make your form shorter so that it's easier for people to fill out.
Add Google Analytics to your Rezdy Account
- Click Integrations
- Click Google
- Enter your Tracking Code as provided by Google
- Tick Use Universal Analytics
- Check this box if you're using Universal Analytics (recommended). Otherwise we'll use the older style ga.js tracking code.
- Enter the Linked Domain
- To enable cross-domain tracking, enter your source domain that links to Rezdy (I.e. mycompany.com). Do not type http or www. Otherwise leave it empty. Make sure to add rezdy.com to your autoLink code on your source domain where required.View instructions
- Tick Enable Ecommerce tracking (optional)
Ecommerce Tracking includes addTrans, addItem, trackTrans as expected by Google. For additional information, click View instructions
- Click Save Google Analytics