RedBalloon is an online experience gift retailer. They pioneered experiential gifting in Australia and have delivered over two million experiences to consumers and businesses since 2001.
Once you are successful in connecting your Rezdy account with your Redballoon account, RedBalloon customers will be able to check availability and make bookings directly with you for the products you have shared with them.
Tip: We recommend that you read our guide on making sure your Rezdy setup is OTA friendly. Read more...
1. Initial Setup: What you need to get started to connect to Redballoon
- You must create and register an account with RedBalloon.
- You must create products/experiences within your RedBalloon account.
- You must create products/experiences within your Rezdy account.
2. Share a Negotiated Rate
If you have not already created a Negotiated Rate, click here to learn how. Once you have created a Negotiated Rate:
- Log into your Rezdy account (as an Owner)
- Click here to load Redballoon's Marketplace profile.
- Click Add Agent
- Read our T&C in regards to OTA connections and click Send Your Rates if you agree to proceed.
- Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate you created from the list.
- Click Add Agent
Congratulations! You've sent your rates to Redballoon.
Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, we strongly recommend that you reach out to your Redballoon Account Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability