PayWay is an Australian payment gateway owned by Westpac. It allows you to accept credit card payments on your website. Rezdy works with PayWay to process your online bookings. Learn more about PayWay.
Note: Rezdy only supports the PayWay API module.
Payway set up
1. Log in to Payway: https://www.payway.com.au
2. If you can't see any "Setup API" menu on the left, you need to ask your implementation manager to enable API access to your account. Also, if you want to store credit cards for future billing, you need to ask for the "Recurring billing" feature.
3. Under the Administration tab, select Merchants and write down your Merchant ID. You will need to use this in Rezdy.
4. In Setup API, click on Security. Enter your Username and Password. Contact Rezdy support and request a list of our static IP addresses, which need to be added.
Note: The customer.UserName and customer.Password must be used in Username and password fields in Rezdy.
5. In Setup API, click on Certificate. Choose your API technology: PHP, then Download PHP Certificate. It should be a file with .pem extension.
Important: To enable your PayWay/Rezdy integration, you must press the Go Live button on the Go Live page under the Setup API heading within your PayWay account.
How to connect Payway to Rezdy
- Click Settings
- Click Online Payment
- Tick Accept Credit Card payments, select Payway
- Enter Merchant ID
- Enter Username
- Enter Password
- Upload your certificate file you downloaded earlier