Payway - Integration Guide
The Set Up
- Log in to Payway: https://www.payway.com.au
- If you can't see any "Setup API" menu on the left, you need to ask your implementation manager to enable API access to your account. Also, if you want to store credit cards for future billing, you need to ask for the "Recurring billing" feature.
- Under the 'Administration' tab, select 'Merchants' and write down your Merchant ID. You will need to use this in Rezdy.
- In "Setup API", click on Security. Note the customer.UserName, customer.Password. They must be used in Username and password fields in Rezdy. On the same page, add the following server IP address - 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- In "Setup API", click on Certificate. Choose your API technology : PHP, then Download PHP Certificate. It should be a file with .pem extension.
|To enable your PayWay/Rezdy integration, you must press the Go Live button on the Go Live page under the Setup API heading within your PayWay account.|
Finally, in your Rezdy account, select 'Settings', then 'Online Payments'
- Click, 'Accept Credit Card payments', then choose Payway
- Fill in all required fields to complete the set up