Rezdy comes with a set amount of default questions that your customer will answer online. With custom fields, you're able to obtain even further information, including;
- Special Dietary requirements
- Specific Pick Up locations
- Current Accommodation and Hotel locations.
Custom fields can be used by any product, you don't have to duplicate them. Untick the "Ask" boxes if you want to hide this field for a particular product.
Please Note: If you remove the field, it will be deleted completely for all Products
How to set up custom fields
1. Click Add another custom field
2. Complete the configuration of the question
3. Complete the configuration of where this question will be displayed and if optional or not
Ask Online: This marks this question as Optional online
Mandatory Online: This question must be answered online before completing an Order
Ask Internally: If this box is ticked only, basically this question is displayed only via an Internal Order
Show on Manifest: Flags this question & answer to be displayed on the Manifest.
You have several options for setting up your Custom Fields:
- Text - allow your customer to provide their own answer
- List - have your customers choose an answer that you've provided
- Checkbox - have your customers check a box as an answer to your question
- Multi-line text - allow your customers to provide an extended answer
- Inline Text - displays bold text within the Rezdy check out page e.g. Disclaimers. There is a 200 Character Limit.
- Scrollable Text - displays a scrollable window within the Rezdy check out page e.g. Disclaimers and Terms & Conditions