The new look Booking Info tab will contain fields and questions which you include on your Booking Form to obtain details of the Customer, including;
- Contact Details
- Special Requirements
- Marketing Information such as How did you hear about us?
Additionally, questions can now be marked Mandatory for:
- Agents in the Marketplace - Agent Bookings
- Internally for staff - Internal Orders
Ask once per Order
Are questions that are usually related to the person actually making the Order i.e. billing & address details, contact details, and marketing related information.
- Mandatory for both Customers booking direct and Agents booking through the Marketplace.
- Mandatory for Agents booking through the Marketplace, Optional for Customers booking direct
Ask for each Participant
Are questions relating to each person attending the Tour & Activity i.e. meal and dietary requirements.
- Mandatory for Agents booking through the Marketplace, Customers booking direct, and Staff internally
- Mandatory for Agents booking through the Marketplace and Staff internally, Optional for Customers booking direct.
You're able to obtain even further information, from both the Customer making the booking and each person attending the Tour & Activity including:
- Special Dietary requirements
- Specific Pick Up locations
- Current Accommodation and Hotel locations
1. Drag and drop into a preferred order
2. Set the Display and Mandatory options accordingly
Important: removing custom fields will remove the field from all Products. If you want to hide a particular question from a Product, simply untick the boxes.
Custom Field Types
There are several options for setting up your Custom Fields:
- Text - allows your customers to provide their own free text answers.
- List - allows your customers choose an answer that you've provided, creates a drop down box.
- Checkbox - allows your customers check a box as an answer to your question.
- Multi-line text - allows your customers to provide an extended answer.
- Inline text (read only) - displays bold text within the Rezdy check out page e.g. Disclaimers. There is a 200 Character Limit.
- Multi-Line text (read only) - displays a scrollable window within the Rezdy check out page e.g. Disclaimers and Terms & Conditions
- Hidden Field (read-only): This value will be visible in reports, but will not appear to customers or staff creating orders