The Sales - Products report lists Orders based off the date of the Tour/Activity. In this example, the report outputs a list of Orders that have travelled within the previous month.
If you want to run a report on Orders by date of creation, click here.
1. Click Reports
2. Click Sales - Products
3. Filter Criteria
- By Date Range; Order date, Booked date, specific date range
- By Source; online, internal, partners
- Status of Order; confirmed, pending
- By Promo Codes
- By specific Agent
- By User
- By Category
- By Product
- By Product Type
- Payment Status; Paid or Unpaid
4. Once you have selected your Filters, click Refresh
5. Click Reset to start over
6. Print off a hard copy of the results
7. Displays the Filter Criteria results
8. Total amount of Orders and Item totals
9. To show and/or hide certain columns, click Show/Hide Columns
10. Export to CSV; please note, the export will output ALL columns despite your current Show/Hide Columns settings. The export will also show all Customer answers to the Custom booking fields you have created.