Rezdy’s sales reports make it easy for you to slice and dice your data so you can see what works. Customise a sales report by your Orders and your Products. You have a range of filters that you can use to organise your reports. Easily export your data for further manipulation.
Note: This is a legacy report, please see the Products report if you do not have access to the Sales - Products report.
How to run a Sales - Products Report
Quick Navigation: Reports > Sales - Products
By default, you will see a list of bookings for customers that have travelled or attended in the last 7 days.
- Select By Booked Date or By Order Date. The default is By Booked Date which is by travel or attendance date.
- Choose your date range
- Click the Refresh button to see the updated results.
Additional Filters - More Options
The additional filters allows you to filter in specific booking criteria, for example orders created online only, with a specific order status or booked by a specific agent.
- Any source: filter in a specific source e.g. orders created online or internally
- Any status: filter in a specific order status e.g. Abandoned cart or Cancelled
- All promo codes: filter in a specific promo code that was used on an order
- All my agents: filter in a specific reseller or agent
- All users: filter in orders created by a specific user of your Rezdy account
- All categories: filter in a specific category of products
- All products: filter in a specific product
- All product types: filter in a specific type of product e.g. Day Tour or Rental
- Booking system: filter in a specific booking system
- Payment status: filter in a specific payment status e.g. Paid or Refunded.
Show/Hide Columns & Export to CSV
- Click Show/Hide Columns and choose which information you want to show or hide.
- Click the Export to CSV button to export ALL data.
Important: the Export to CSV will export all data and columns irregardless of which columns you have ticked to show/hide.
As the supplier vs As the agent
Rezdy allows operators to act as an agent, reselling other operator tours and activities within the Marketplace. If you have sold other supplier products, you can click the As the agent button and run the same Sales - Products report as per the above steps.