The Sales - Orders report lists Orders based off the date that the Order was created. In this example, the report outputs a list of Orders created within a custom date range Feb 1 to Feb 28.
If you want to run a report on Orders by the Tour/Activity date, click here
1. Click Reports
2. Click Sales - Orders
3. Filter Criteria
- By Source; online, internal, partners
- Status of Order; confirmed, pending
- By Promo Codes
- By specific Agent
- By User
- By Category
- By Product
- By Product Type
- Payment Status; Paid or Unpaid
4. Once you have selected your Filters, click Refresh
5. Click Reset to start over
6. Print off a hard copy of the results
7. Displays total amount of Orders, Item totals, and total paid amounts
User vs User: Internal Orders
1. Click Direct
2. Click Internal
and the end result is a graphical display of each day and each Users activity, hovering over each bar will give more information.
Agent Vs Agent: Online Marketplace Orders
1. Click Distributed
2. Click Marketplace
and the end result is a graphical display of the amount or value of Orders created and listed by Agent, hover over each bar for more information.
Mobile vs Desktop: Online Orders made on a mobile device versus a desktop computer
1. Click Direct
2. Click Online
and the end result is a graphical display of all Orders made on either mobile devices or desktop computers, hover over each bar for more information.
9. Displays the Search Criteria
10. To show and/or hide certain columns, click Show/Hide Columns
11. Export to CSV; please note, the export will output ALL columns despite your current Show/Hide Columns settings.