1. Click Inventory
2. Click My Vouchers
3. Click New Vouchers
Within the Issue new vouchers screen
1. Select the Create Mode
Automatic: Enter the Quantity amount
Manual: Enter the codes provided from a 3rd party into the Codes List box. Please ensure these codes are on a separate line within the exported document.
2. Adjust the Validity Date and Travel Date.
Validity Date: Restricts the date of when the Voucher can be redeemed e.g. can only be redeemed in the month of February
Travel Date: Restricts the redemption by the date of the Tour/Activity start date e.g. can only be redeemed for Tours/Activities starting between Dec 29 2015 to Jan 2 2016
3. Enter an Agent Code: (optional)This code is to help you track the Agents using your Vouchers.
4. Enter a Min. Order Amount (Optional)
5. Choose a Value for the Voucher, choose from:
- Fixed amount for one product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and a specific product.
- Fixed amount for any product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed value for the whole shopping cart.
- Fixed amount for any product within a catalog if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and limit its usage to a specific catalog.
- Free product if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a specific product only, and choose the maximum quantities this voucher can be used for in a single order.
6. Click Issue Vouchers