If you work closely with daily deal websites, you can easily import thousands of voucher/coupon codes into Rezdy. Vouchers can be redeemed for a specific amount or the entire price for one of your tours & activities.
How to Create New Vouchers
- Click Inventory
- Click My Vouchers
- Click New Vouchers
From within the New Voucher page
Create Mode: select your create mode
- Automatic: enter the quantity of codes you want to automatically generate
- Manual: if you have been given an export of codes from a daily deal website, simply copy and paste the codes within the Codes List box. Codes must be entered 1 per line.
Configure Usage & Travel Date Restrictions
- Optional - Validity Date: Select a FROM and TO (Optional) date for when this promo code will be valid for use. Leaving the TO blank will create an open ended promo code valid from the FROM date.
- Optional - Travel Date: Select a FROM and TO date for when the customer needs to travel between. Leaving this blank will create a non restrictive promo code.
- Optional - Can only be redeemed on: Restricts the redemption to certain days of the week.
Configure Value & Other Settings
- Optional - Agent Code: This code is to help you track the Agents using your vouchers.
- Optional - Internal Reference: Add a reference to easily report, search and delete vouchers. This will not be visible to customers. If left blank, the system will auto generate a number.
- Optional - Min Amount: Enter a minimum booking amount. Upon checkout, the Customers shopping cart must equal or greater than this amount before they can use the voucher code.
- Optional - Include all taxes & fees: If checked the voucher will cover the tax for the amount discounted. If not checked, customers will have to pay the tax for the order.
- Value - Select from the following:
- Fixed amount for one product if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and a specific product.
- Fixed amount for any product if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a fixed value for the whole shopping cart.
- Fixed amount for any product within a catalog if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and limit its usage to a specific catalog.
- Free product if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a specific product only, and choose the maximum quantities this voucher can be used for in a single order.
- Optional - Internal Notes: Add any notes for internal purposes.
Reusable: Tick this box when you want to allow a customer to reuse their monetary gift vouchers until they've used up the balance.
Apply Discount To/Quantities: appears when you set the value for a product with multiple pricing options. This allows you greater control over which pricing options the voucher is valid for.