When to use?
- When you want to create a unique voucher code for single use.
- Used for generating voucher codes from 3rd parties like Groupon.
1. Click Inventory
2. Click My Vouchers
3. Click New Vouchers
|1. Create Mode||2. Validity Date||3. Travel Date||4. Can only be redeemed on||5. Agent Code|
|6. Internal Reference||7. Minimum Amount||8. Taxes & Fees||9. Value||10. Internal Notes|
1. Create Mode Automatic mode allows you to enter a Quantity, this will generate randomised Voucher codes
Create Mode Manual mode allows you to enter codes provided by a 3rd party. Codes must be entered 1 per line.
2. Validity Date: Select a FROM and TO (OPTIONAL) date for when this promo code will be valid for use. Leaving the TO blank will create an open ended promo code valid from the FROM date.
In the example above the customer needs to redeem the code between 1 JAN 18 - 31 DEC 18.
3. (OPTIONAL) Travel Date: Select a FROM and TO date for when the customer needs to travel between. Leaving this blank will create a non restrictive promo code.
In the example above the customer can only book to travel between 1 JU 18 and 31 DEC 18
6. Internal Reference: This code is to help you track the batches of code you create (like Groupon deals), by default the system will generate one for each code/batch of code. We recommend you use a format that you can continuously adjust and easily keep track of when manually creating codes.
7. Min Amount: Enter a Min. Order Amount (Optional). Upon checkout, the Customers shopping cart must be equal or more than this amount before they can use the voucher code. So if your minimum spend is $200, the customer will need at least $200 worth of product in the cart before they can use it.
9. Choose a Value for the Voucher, select from:
- Fixed amount for one product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and a specific product.
- Fixed amount for any product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed value for the whole shopping cart.
- Fixed amount for any product within a catalog if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and limit its usage to a specific catalog.
- Free product if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a specific product only, and choose the maximum quantities this voucher can be used for in a single order.
- Reusable is primarily used for when you want to allow a customer to reuse their monetary gift vouchers until they've used up the balance.
- Apply Discount To appears when you set it for one product with multiple pricing options. It allows you to control which pricing option can use the discount.
10. (OPTIONAL) Internal Notes: Add any notes for staff.
Q. I've manually created a batch of vouchers with the wrong information, how do I fix them?
A. Do a search using the unique internal reference and then delete them in the top right, recreate them manually with the correct details. If some of the vouchers have already been redeemed then the system will only delete the unredeemed (issued) ones.
Q. I've manually created a voucher code, how do I send it to a customer?
A. If you created it internally then you would have to email the voucher code in a plain text email. If you wanted to generate a Gift Card email voucher then you need to do an internal order for the gift voucher product.