We've recently made an update to Vouchers, you can now limit certain days of the week for redemption, keep reading!
Additionally, you can set a specific expiry date for both your Gift Card Products and Products purchased as a gift.
1. Click Inventory
2. Click My Vouchers
3. Click New Vouchers
Within the Issue new vouchers screen
- Create Mode Automatic mode allows you to enter a Quantity, this will generate randomised Voucher codes
- Create Mode Manual mode allows you to enter codes provided by a 3rd party. Codes must be entered 1 per line.
- Validity Date restricts the date of when the Voucher can be redeemed e.g. can only be redeemed in the month of February
- Travel Date restricts the redemption by the date of the Tour/Activity start date e.g. can only be redeemed for Tours/Activities starting between Dec 29 2015 to Jan 2 2016
- Restricts the redemption to certain days of the week.
- Agent Code: (optional)This code is to help you track the Agents using your Vouchers.
- Min Amount: Enter a Min. Order Amount (Optional). Upon checkout, the Customers shopping cart must be equal or more than this amount.
- Tick to include all taxes and fees
Choose a Value for the Voucher, select from:
- Fixed amount for one product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and a specific product.
- Fixed amount for any product if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed value for the whole shopping cart.
- Fixed amount for any product within a catalog if you want this promo code to be used as a payment method for a fixed amount and limit its usage to a specific catalog.
- Free product if you want this voucher to be used as a payment method for a specific product only, and choose the maximum quantities this voucher can be used for in a single order.
- Click Issue Vouchers